Old April 25th 04, 04:30 AM
jack smith

heres a 3rd email i forgot to put in that samson wrote,

Dear Jack,
thanks so much for your information, it's good to know more about
ourselves
as you rightly said, well you know my name, my mother is Janet and my
sister
is Dora.

I sent you two laboratory documents, one is (EGL) conducted in europe
and
the other one is conducted in senegal, it's written in french language
so
let me know which one you have got so that i will know the one to send
you.

LIfe generaly as you in africa is difficult, although senegal is a
peaceful
and democartic country but it is a poor country and no work
oppurtunities, i
live in a refugee camp as you life is difficult here, lack of pipe
born
water, good foods, advanced medical facilities etc.

We maped out two options regarding how you can assists us transact
this
business, let me know the one that is convinient for you.
1) If you can come to senegal and buy the stones from us or bring a
buyer
here, we are going to sale at a very good prices that will suits you.
2) But if you can not come or send a buyer down here, then i can
arrnged and
transfer the diamonds to your position pending my arrival to meet with
you
for the sales. My travelling documents are under preperation by the
UNHCR
and will soon be out. It is important to note that you will assists us
in
payning the minor espensis that may occure in the process of
transfering the
stones to you end, and before then i shall seek for a legal practioner
draft us an agreement document protecting both parties interests.
Let me know is you have any qeustion.
Regards,
SAMSON.

i replied to samson.............. Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:50:25 -0700
(PDT)

hi samson, i looked further, it was attached 2 in one email, so i have
all 3 ok, i understand.

as for the option to help you, i cant come to where you are at, i
could do option 2 then. but want to know you better, you said you
would send pictures of your family, i would like to see you, and your
mom and sister as we have been talking of to know you better.
you also said you would send me a picture of the diamonds, that would
help me to know they exist, to trust you.

say hi to your mother and sister and let them know i am wanting to
help.

jack

samson replied................. Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:32:20 +0000

I will send my family photos as soon as i scan it.
PLease let me have any phone number so that i can talk with you, even
if a
friend's number. I Need to talk with you, it's important.
SAMSON.

i replied..... Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:16:12 -0700 (PDT)

hi samson, glad to hear from you again, yes i am recieving your photos
well noted! thank you, i look forward to seeing your family photo too.

as i said before i live in a small town where there is not much
communication except in our local internet cafe, i have an idea for
you to call me, the cafe has telephones outside that people use called
pay phones, i could tell you the numbers of one, then you can call me
on it at a time that is good for us.....i can be there waiting for you
to call at a certain time.....i think this will work well.

let me know samson, take care
jack

samson replied..... Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:42:00 +0000

Give me the number, i want to make sure who am dealing with before we
proceed futher.
Regards,
SAMSON.

i replied to samson... Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:09:59 -0700 (PDT)

hi samson,
before i get you the number, i would like to know when you could be
available, that way i can see if i can be there waiting,

i live in united states, georgia, and my time zone is eastern as of
typing of this email it is aproximately 8m

you want to talk to me, that is good for building a bond also, i want
to talk to you too.

i dont know how to figure time zones where you are at, so i hope you
can determine the difference in time...i can be available between 6pm
and 10pm most evenings, ecept tuesdays.

let me know if you determint what time that is for you and what time i
would need to wait by the pay phone and i will, once you figure out
the time, i will walk to the phone and get the number from it and
email it to you.

talk to you soon,
jack

samson replied............. Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:17:21 +0000

Dear Jack,
I am surprised to hear that there is a part of USA that lack
communication
facilities, if that is the case, call me anytime with this number
+221-539-221 it's 24 hours to 24 hours, the number is in the refugee
camp,
ask for samson konate mani.
I will be waiting for your call.
Regards,
SAMSON.

i replied............... Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:50:34 -0700 (PDT)
hi samson, i think you misunderstood me, i dont have a phone, other
people here do, there just is not alot of communication, i did not say
none. the phone i could call you on is a payphone, it will not call
international numbers. but can be called by international numbers. i
want to help you and your mom.

you contacted me thru the easiest way to contact me, if you wish to
use the phone it gets a little more complicated, but i am willing to
work with you, i have money to help with the processing that is not
the problem, the problem is, im rarely home so why pay for something i
dont use? i would rather keep that extra money in the bank rather than
pay it to the telco, it is reasons like that that i have a fair amount
of money, i am no stranger to investing, i consider helping you an
investment.

work with me samson, i gave you details to my time zone and i figure
you will know how to determine the time difference. i am willing to
wait by the phone for you if we are able to make this work.

jack.

samson replied............. Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:41:10 +0000

Dear Jack,
I realy undersatnd you very well but at the same time i would like you
also see reasons with me.We have exchanged so many emails good, i will
like
to hear your voice too and be sure i am dealing with the right person,
the
stone we are talking about is our only hope of survival, my father use
pay schools fees for hundreds of person and feed many families, the
mani
family is well known in sierraleano having produced two ministers and
late
major.

It is very important that you call me with the number i gave you. My
mother
wants to have a word with you too, call any time, just ask for samson
konate
mani.
GOD BLESS.
SAMSON.