Old April 29th 04, 04:52 PM
WA3MOJ

Ive been out with them there nice guys.........

In article , Joe Smith says...

At least he was able to conceive children. K9BSD and N9PGE cannot even
get a date, the faggot alcoholics.

wrote:
On 22 Apr 2004 04:48:35 -0700, (Me) wrote:

wrote in message
m...

snip

Defendant having been convicted of the offense of Nonsupport
of Dependents, in violation of Revised Code Section
2919.21(A)(2), a felony of the 4TH degree.
Probation as ordered by this Court on April 11, 1997 is
ordered continued with the following added conditions: 1)
Seek and maintain gainful employment 2) Defendant to seek
mental health counseling 3) Execute wage withholding
agreement.

The state should get a new mental health counselor. It's not working.

Okay... Help me understand something here.... and I know some of you
might think I'm stupid, because I'm trying to deciper lawyer talk...
and legal talk, But from what I can deciper from this... Doug got into
trouble for not paying child support? and for voliating his parol? or
Both?

Anyhow, I'm just trying to sense of the Legal mumbo-jumbo...

-Chuck

You are correct. The most important thing to remember is what we
all knew already. He has mental problems. The court would never
order mental health counseling unless he has been diagnosed with
the disorder.