Old June 1st 18, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.space
AB1OC/AB1QB via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin AB1OC/AB1QB via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [AB1OC/AB1QB] HAB-3 To Launch On Sunday - How To Track Our High-Altitude Balloon

Our HAM Station

HAB-3 To Launch On Sunday - How To Track Our High-Altitude Balloon

https://stationproject.blog/2018/06/...itude-balloon/

We are planning the third launch of our High-Altitude Balloon (HAB-3) this
Sunday, June 3rd between 10 am and 11 am ET. We will be launching locally
from the Hollis-Brookline HS here in Hollis, NH. Checkout the link below to
learn more about our HAB projects and how to track our HAB from anywhere in
the world while it is in flight. You can also see live stream video froun
our launch and recovery via the N1FD Facebook Page.

Source: HAB-3 To Launch On Sunday – How To Track Our High-Altitude Balloon