Old June 7th 18, 10:12 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Gareth's Downstairs Computer Gareth's Downstairs Computer is offline

Default T100 soldering irn

On 07/06/2018 00:32, Guy G4DWV 4X1LT wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 22:15:19 +0100, just as I was about to take a herb,
manuel czech disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

Get your self one you can heat up on a gas stove burner

I have one of those. It is great for extracting information from spies
or terrorists, especially if they can see you getting it ready for
action.

And it is said that Israelis against the Palestinians have taken
over from the Nazis against the Israelis?

We Brits, having had the mandate in the middle east post WWI, are
respnsible for much of the fighting in that part of the World,
so best that we are no longer involved.

The state of the roads means that Brit is now a poky little 3rd
world country and not an international player as some would have it.