Old June 7th 18, 01:33 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Gareth's Downstairs Computer Gareth's Downstairs Computer is offline

Default T100 soldering irn

On 07/06/2018 13:11, Guy G4DWV 4X1LT wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 10:12:34 +0100, just as I was about to take a herb,
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
disturbed my reverie
and wrote:

And it is said that Israelis against the Palestinians have taken
over from the Nazis against the Israelis?

The Nazis were in a class of their own.

It puzzles me why there should be such a furore whenever Nazi
fancy dress is worn, for the Nazis were no worse than the Romans
in their turn.

Also the Norman invaders with their pogrom against the Jews, torturing
people for the wrong religion and harrying the North were equally
unpleasant and yet those who sincerely want to be conned worship the
very ground upon which the descendant spawn of the Norman Invaders walk.

Something special about a recent wedding? What piffle!

Also as it has been the habit to prosecute the heads of states after
atrocities, how come Lilibet Windsor is not rotting in a prison cell
in The Hague?