Old June 13th 18, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:24:56 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 7:21:36 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:03:18 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
jimstone.is says, I do not know why, but NO ONE is paying attention to
the Democrat senator who busted a FEMA Walmart that was spoken about a
lot during Jade Helm

MSNBC covered it, but that must be off Jim Stone's radar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nn_VCZL0ZA

Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.

AL Jazeera online had an article about that Singapore hotel food menu, during the Trump-Kim summit. I don't think Trump eats hotel food.