Old June 20th 18, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx
VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [VK2TPM] Sideband in GNURadio for an FL2K VGA dongle transmitting WSPR with the Weaver method

marxy's musing on technology

Sideband in GNURadio for an FL2K VGA dongle transmitting WSPR with the
Weaver method

http://blog.marxy.org/2018/06/sideba...-fl2k-vga.html

Ross, VK1UN, and I have been tinkering with the low cost FL2K VGA dongle
which can be used as a high speed digital to analog converter capable of
generating RF.

As the WSPR spots shown here indicate, Ross has been successful. This is a
VGA dongle simply matched into a dipole transmitting a WAV file of WSPR
tones from Melbourne to Tasmania.

Along the way we've both been learning about GNURadio