Old May 6th 04, 09:49 PM
Steveo

"Lloyd" wrote:
"JJ" wrote in message

If you don't know why, then you are a part of the problem like he is.
Tell me why someone who has no respect for other amateurs, who
interfers with other amateur communications, issues phoney "felony
complaint affidavits" to harass other amateurs, threatens other
amateurs because they refuse to give up the frequency to him, willfully
violates the FCC rules, uses amateur radio for monitary gain (against
the rules), engages in broadcasting (against the FCC rules), should be
on the air?

How does me not understanding the problem make me *part* of the
problem?

73,

Lloyd

Heh, it's just more of JJ's double-speak. Ask him what his
call is.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.