Old May 6th 04, 11:43 PM
Jim Hampton

Lloyd,

Regardless, he has *not* totally cleaned up his act. My best thought would
be to eliminate any kind of "broadcasting". The ARRL wouldn't care for
that, obviously, but there are going to be more folks that feel if one
person (or organization) can, then they can. They *can* indeed, if they
follow the rules. But those with the attitudes that bother me are always
'pushing' the envelope. Either they are given carte blanc, or others start
the same thing. In any event, the willful interference bothers me a *lot*.
This has been getting worse over time and if not nipped in the bud, amateur
radio might just as well be called amateur cb. Sorry, just my opinion.

73,
Jim AA2QA

"Lloyd" wrote in message
Yet another nicely worded personal *opinion* but no one has yet
to say *why* Baxter should lose his license. What has the current
administration have to do with Baxter?

73,

Lloyd

---