Old July 17th 18, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Shootings..

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 08:27:05 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Debt-plagued Chicago becomes latest blue stronghold to consider free
+AD4 basic income.

Could be a good idea. Don't forget, in Chicago, it pays to KNOW SOMEBODY. Don't think that any moron would qualify for the free money. Moron brothers-in-law and moron toadys will go to the head of the line.

Hopefully, this could be a way to divert thousands of useless, overpaid would-be government workers into a happier life. I mean, almost all of what these people really want is a TV set and a bottomless bag of potato chips.

The upside part comes at pension time. I'm expecting that the moron check cashers WILL NOT get a FAT public pension for spending 40 years on the dole. FAT public pension is retiring at some multiple of the base pay.

+AD4-www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3671568/posts ...And
+AD4 they can sit there and read heyjackass.com

ETHNIC STRIFE IN CHICAGO+ACEAIQAhACEAIQ

American White vs. Puerto Rican+ACEAIQAhACEAIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-V9lmEzezZuk

Notice the future Cook County pensioner inACTION+ACEAIQAhACE