Old July 20th 18, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Shootings..

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 4:10:37 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:05:07 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Soon, all the S*ithole cities in America will smell just like that thar
Sarcophagus. They prised it open and they started 'gittin out of Dodge'
Muy Pronto! www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3672368/posts

That would be a shame. The air is alot cleaner now than it was 50 years ago. I'd like it to stay that way.

air we breathe is basically Oxygen with human made toxic crap in it. Five million years ago there was twenty percent more Oxygen in the Air. The food we buy at food stores is crap, the water we drink is crap. Things were Much Better five million years ago, there were no wars either. ...Putin is coming to Washington D.C. jimstone.is and, https://riggedgame.blog