Old July 20th 18, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Shootings..

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 07:27:05 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 air we breathe is basically Oxygen with human made toxic crap in it.

Over here, the air we breathe is about 70+ACU Nitrogen. It cuts down the fire hazard and we don't talk like Gemini astronauts. You should consider it.

+AD4 Five
+AD4 million years ago there was twenty percent more Oxygen in the Air. The
+AD4 food we buy at food stores is crap, the water we drink is crap. Things
+AD4 were Much Better five million years ago, there were no wars either.

Didn't you see that Raquel Welch movie? They had all of that AND dinosaurs. Oh, sorry. That was only ONE million years ago. Nevermind.

+AD4 ...Putin is coming to Washington D.C.

That's right. The Magnificent TRUMP forgot how to install the KGB listening devices Putin gave him. The Great Man wanted to write the three simple steps on the palm of his hand but Putin said +ACI-Nyet+ACEAIg Maybe another couple hours of repetition and the instructions would have stuck.

+AD4 jimstone.is and,
+AD4 https://riggedgame.blog