Old July 20th 18, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Shootings..

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:11:08 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 www.drudgereport.com , article, Report finds suprisingly high rate of
+AD4 slavery in developed countries ,and, globalslaveryindex.org
+AD4 ...You think there will ever be an end to slavery? I wouldn't bet on it+ACE

Not till we believe in brotherhood and equality+ACE Slavery is a power trip.

+AD4 What is a developed country anyway? In some American cities people are
+AD4 defecating on sidewalks and streets and in hallways, everywhere+ACE If you go
+AD4 to San Francisco be sure to get an updated poop map.

And the flowers. If you're going San Fransisco, be sure to put some flowers in your hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-7I0vkKy504U

It's a work around, I suppose. In the horrifying slave transports of the middle passage, the slavers would wear bottles of perfume to mask the stink, rather than transport the people under more humane and sanitary conditions.