Old July 20th 18, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Shootings..

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 1:02:06 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:11:08 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

www.drudgereport.com , article, Report finds suprisingly high rate of
slavery in developed countries ,and, globalslaveryindex.org
...You think there will ever be an end to slavery? I wouldn't bet on it!

Not till we believe in brotherhood and equality! Slavery is a power trip.

What is a developed country anyway? In some American cities people are
defecating on sidewalks and streets and in hallways, everywhere! If you go
to San Francisco be sure to get an updated poop map.

And the flowers. If you're going San Fransisco, be sure to put some flowers in your hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U

It's a work around, I suppose. In the horrifying slave transports of the middle passage, the slavers would wear bottles of perfume to mask the stink, rather than transport the people under more humane and sanitary conditions.

((History of Perfume)) http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/wi...lary-president ...She aints ah neber ahgonna be president! PERIOD!