Old July 21st 18, 05:58 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,comp.sys.raspberry-pi,alt.folklore.computers,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.rec.models.engineering
Gareth's Downstairs Computer Gareth's Downstairs Computer is offline

Default OT : Taking a long vacation

No doubt this will produce howls of derision from
the usual nonces who stalk me to whichever Usenet
NGs I post, but I'm spending too much time on Usenet
to the detriment of many of my project plans, so it is my
intention to wish you all, "Au revoir!" until such time as I
have completed at least one of my projects; projects
that have been sneered at by one very unsavoury
foul-mouthed character as Vapourware.

Thank-you and goodnight!