Old July 21st 18, 11:34 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,comp.sys.raspberry-pi,alt.folklore.computers,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.rec.models.engineering
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI is offline

Default OT : Taking a long vacation

"ray carter" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 17:58:20 +0100, Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:

No doubt this will produce howls of derision from the usual nonces who
stalk me to whichever Usenet NGs I post, but I'm spending too much time
on Usenet to the detriment of many of my project plans, so it is my
intention to wish you all, "Au revoir!" until such time as I have
completed at least one of my projects; projects that have been sneered
at by one very unsavoury foul-mouthed character as Vapourware.

Thank-you and goodnight!

Cheerio, good luck. Have fun.

If only I thought he meant that.
--