Old July 22nd 18, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dave S Dave S is offline

Default TS 520D question

Hello All,
I have a Kenwood TS 520S that seems to have a problem in the idle current.. I see that the idle currant should be 17 to 19 Ma currant on the IC meter with mic gain and carrier fully clockwise. on mine the meter goes all the way to the right off scale. when I put the meter switch in ALC the radio transmits just fine. Could there be a problem in the ALC circuit ? Sure could use some help here, Thank's
Dave