Old July 22nd 18, 09:08 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jimbo in Bracknell .... Jimbo in Bracknell .... is offline

Default OT : Taking a long vacation

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
news
Brian Reay expressed precisely :
It is an attention seeking ploy. He's had more attention today from that
post than he's had for ages.

He craves attention and spends much of his waking life seeking it.

Just ignore him.

Quite right, if completely ignored, his posts unresponded to, he goes away
to play somewhere else.

I'm ignoring the two coles bernie and fmf..........they have nothing of any
interest to say......but brian reay is so much fun with his mind games...tee
hee...sorry I haven't replied to your email about the watch but I am down
south and haven't set up my Tx email for o2 ...sorry but very
interesting.....