Old July 23rd 18, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Dave Garland Dave Garland is offline

Default OT : Taking a long vacation

[groups trimmed]

On 7/22/2018 4:29 PM, Jim wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 16:15:57 -0500
Dave Garland wrote:

So far, unlike Gareth, none of you lot has even attempted to
contribute to alt.folklore.computers. So it will be a relief to have
you go back to whatever festering nest you came from.

Pot/Kettle! You're doing nothing for rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, matey!

Apologies to r.r.a.h., I don't know who started the crossposting or
what group the twits were coming from, since I don't follow any of
them except a.f.c.

(Many years ago when I was a ham, my homebrew transmitter was logged
with a strong second or third harmonic half a continent away.)