Old May 23rd 04, 03:02 PM
AB8MQ

PRISONBITCH "Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter"
whined in message ...
Arf! Arf! wrote:
Wrong again, FATASS, I told Pammy to go **** herself after she called
here, all upset. I guyess it was because she was behind giving the
black system admin she has a blowjob in the server room and giving one
to her dog.

sociopath blathering snipped

You "guyess "? Stop your blithering mewling, Roger. You got booted from Ovis
because I sent Pam a printout of your psychotic filth just as I did with
Stratuswave. You didn't quit, you got tossed off.
Some say that if congenital liars like yourself tell a lie often enough that
you soon come to believe your own lies.
Tell it any way you want Wussyman, but facts is facts. Getting you tossed
from ISP's is like taking candy from a paraplegic, especially since you do
all the dirty work yourself.

Hey, Ray Chason JUNIOR, does Julie still give those blowjobs?

snicker You the man.

guffaw! You the wo-man, Ewwwwwwwwgene! ....as always.