Old May 24th 04, 08:37 PM
AB8MQ

Saggytits Lee whined in message
On Sun, 23 May 2004 16:03:32 -0500, FATASSED Arf! Arf! whined:
:
: "AB8MQ" wrote in message
: om...
: "FATASSED Arf! Arf!" whined in message
: ...
: Wrong again, FATASS, I told Pammy to go **** herself after she called
: here, all upset. I guess it was because she was behind giving the
: black system admin she has a blowjob in the server room and giving one
: to her dog.
:
: sociopath blathering snipped
:
: Poor arf!arf! He stole a new "word" from molested High-el. And, he's
: just all upset because HE got tosed from Altopia a while back. And
: yes, I had something to do with it. Just like your Earthlink account
: will soon be toast.
:
: ..
:
: I was? You did?
: Hey, Einstein.

Hey, dumb****...hear from Earthlink yet?

As Woger would say, "Bwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Obviously, Woger thinks

And you obviously don't...trace any invalid IP's lately?
Here's one of your Nim Buster ****ups:

Inspector Clueless Geno/saggytits posts:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...eid=1085326581

PING: LLOYD TOS Complaints on Wiseman's Kiddy Porn posts:
by DeLorean v2.0
198.140.277.50

Which is I believe Earthlink but I will have to check.

Posted on May 23, 2004, 11:36 AM

And the resounding answer is:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...eid=1085345434

198.140.277.50 isn't a valid IP address, stupid. You really blew that
one!!!
by Little Eva
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Admin, my ass. Geno Paris is who you are.

Posted on May 23, 2004, 4:50 PM

http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...eid=1085345734

DeLorean / Geno Paris thinks 198.140.277.50 is a valid IP address!!!
by Little Eva
Hahahahaha! You sure showed your ignorance to everybody, and proved
that you didn't pick that info up off of any post here.

Dip ****.

Posted on May 23, 2004, 4:55 PM

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!