Old August 1st 18, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Shootings.."breaking news"!!!!!!!

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 4:58:01 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 10:56:29 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

John Dehner was a publicist for General Patton in World War Two. John
auditioned two or three times to be Marshall Dillon in the old TV
Gunsmoke movies, but he didn't want to be typecast as a Cowboy. I wish
he had taken the job.

That's odd. Seems at least half the time Dehner showed up on TV during
the 50s and 60s, he was on some sort of Western. I guess that's the work
that was available back then. He was Paladin on the radio version of
"Have Gun, Will Travel".

William Conrad did a fine job as Matt Dillon. In my opinion, Dehner
might have been as good but not better.

How We Voted in Russia's Presidential Election 2018. Inside Real Russian Polling Station Youtube ... (Different Russia Youtube)