Old August 1st 18, 10:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] fotopiggie@gmail.com is offline

Default Problem in Sony ICF-7600D

Hi,

I own a clean Sony ICF-7600D (ICF-2002), love the 80s boxy design, though it's not very sensitive compared to modern radio. The only thing annoys me is that while using MW & SW the frequency displayed on screen is off about 5kHz from the actual frequency. Of course I can use the +/- 5KHZ fine tuning to compensate the error but it kills off the fun. No problem in FM though.

Just wonder if there is anything I can do to 'align' the frequency display with the actual frequency? (Sorry I have little knowledge in SW and electronics). Thx