Old August 1st 18, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected][_2_] jfeng@my-deja.com[_2_] is offline

Default Problem in Sony ICF-7600D

On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 2:14:38 AM UTC-7, Fotopiggie wrote:
Hi,

I own a clean Sony ICF-7600D (ICF-2002)...The only thing annoys me is that
while using MW & SW the frequency displayed on screen is off about 5kHz from
the actual frequency.

It would help if you provided more information. Is it the same amount and in the same direction for all frequencies, or does it increase/decrease with frequency? The first would suggest an IF alignment error, while the second cold be due to an off-frequency oscillator crystal.