Old August 2nd 18, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Fotopiggie Fotopiggie is offline

Default Problem in Sony ICF-7600D

Thanks but that's Sw7600's manual. Mine is a ICF-7600D, an older model. I actually have got the service manual but I don't have the proper gears like a RF generator to do the job. Better find someone else to do it....

Frank於 2018年8月2日星期四 UTC+8上午5時53分01秒寫道:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 02:14:36 -0700, fotopiggie wrote:

Hi,

I own a clean Sony ICF-7600D (ICF-2002), love the 80s boxy design,
though it's not very sensitive compared to modern radio. The only thing
annoys me is that while using MW & SW the frequency displayed on screen
is off about 5kHz from the actual frequency. Of course I can use the +/-
5KHZ fine tuning to compensate the error but it kills off the fun. No
problem in FM though.

Just wonder if there is anything I can do to 'align' the frequency
display with the actual frequency? (Sorry I have little knowledge in SW
and electronics). Thx

Is this your service manual?

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/10...cf-Sw7600.html