Old August 3rd 18, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected][_2_] jfeng@my-deja.com[_2_] is offline

Default Problem in Sony ICF-7600D

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 8:40:09 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
Or buy another one and keep your current one for parts....

I had one, and in the 1980s, it was a technological marvel. One downside (also mentioned in a WRTH review) is that it is a terrible battery-eater. If you get a different radio, I would opt for one of the newer 7600 variants or something from Sangean or Grundig; they will have more memories and the batteries will last a little longer.