Old August 5th 18, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels+AK4-[_2_] fred k. engels+AK4-[_2_] is offline

Default XFM pirate+ACE-

Just another ham dickhead playing radio who the f+AKIAog- don't give ****
about+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACE-

+ACI-Frank+ACI- wrote in message newsk6cdu+ACQ-tup+ACQ-1+AEA-dont-email.me...

Heard XFM pirate on shortwave Saturday evening, around 8pm central time.
Frequency was 6.godknowswhat on the SX 99. Signal was in and out but
when it was in the full AM audio was very nice.

Maybe I'll catch them again on the MIGHTY SX 62 when space heater season
comes back.