Old June 1st 04, 05:51 AM
Jackie

"silver" wrote in message

Russia would be more welcoming then the US these days.

Your country was ruled by the CCCP (USSR) for many years. Ask Vaira
Vike-Freiberga to invite the Russians back for an informal cup of tea and
have them stay awhile. Sound pleasant to you?

Unless you have lived here for awhile, I doubt you know enough about the US
to judge whether or not the average citizen feels they live under a "police
state". I would not pay too much attention to sensationalist news broadcasts
or newsgroup posts to dictate your views of the "average American citizen".

Jackie