Old August 14th 18, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Could you do me a small favor?

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 19:04:42 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 7:29:03 PM UTC-5, John T. Arthur wrote:
+AD4APg Friends, SWLs, and radio pirates,
+AD4APg
+AD4APg I have a personal favor to ask.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Can I snitch on you?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg It doesn't really matter what I could snitch on you for, and it doesn't
+AD4APg necessarily have to be pirate radio-related. Anything will do.
+AD4APg Stealing a candy bar when you were eight years old, parking ever so
+AD4APg slightly into the space next to you, or putting your trash in your
+AD4APg neighbors' cans.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg You see, I've run out of people in the pirate scene who want to
+AD4APg associate with me. I don't know why, but they all seem super butthurt
+AD4APg over a little snitching I did on them a few years back. I mean, come
+AD4APg on - +ACo-everyone+ACo snitches+ACE It's not like it's not expected or anything.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg So if you could find it in your heart to let me snitch on you - no
+AD4APg matter how infractious or felonious the crime - I'd really appreciate
+AD4APg it if you'd let me.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Forever yours in snitchery,
+AD4APg
+AD4APg JTA.
+AD4
+AD4 Pirate scene+ACE? Go to Trinidad near Venezuela. A whole lot of real life Pirates over there+ACE

Somalia+ACEAIQ-