Old June 4th 04, 04:30 PM
LRod

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:57:21 -0700, "Rich S."
wrote:

But - regarding the address. . . Aaron wrote the zip code as 32074. You
wrote 32174 and 32175. Dave can look it up, of course, but I wonder which
one is current?

32174 is mainland and 32175 is beachside. Both are current (mine is
'174)

I'll stay tuned for your report. Maybe you could get a forwarding address if
he has moved (died, defected, whatever).

I drove by the house this morning. Nothing special and no antennas;
looks like it's had some renovations, so it might have changed hands
recently.

I also checked the current phone directory; no Tom or Thomas Carey in
Ormond Beach. In fact, there are only two listings in Volusia County;
one in Enterprise (a tiny bump in the road about 20 miles from here)
and one in Deland (county seat, and where Walt Maxwell, W2DU, lives).

I'm not much for knocking on doors, so I'll let your friend take it
from here.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net