Old June 4th 04, 05:07 PM
Rich S.

"LRod" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:57:21 -0700, "Rich S."
wrote:

32174 is mainland and 32175 is beachside. Both are current (mine is '174)

32175 it is, then.

I also checked the current phone directory; no Tom or Thomas Carey in
Ormond Beach. In fact, there are only two listings in Volusia County;
one in Enterprise (a tiny bump in the road about 20 miles from here)
and one in Deland (county seat, and where Walt Maxwell, W2DU, lives).

I asked Dave whether Tim or Tom is the right. He says it's Tim.

I'm not much for knocking on doors, so I'll let your friend take it
from here.

You have earned your star.

LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Wanna see some woodwork I did?
http://www.harbornet.com/folks/shankland/emeraude
Look at the green one near the bottom of the page.

73
Rich
November Seven Francis Xavier Rodriguez
)