Old June 9th 04, 10:32 AM
silver

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote:

Sure the USA is clamping down, we have no choice. And a lot of us DO
NOT LIKE the Patriot Act. But guess what? We ain't the bad guys. I
have no problem at all talking with my government or their police.
Could you say the same? Think about it.

Then you're a sheep and the Bush Goverment thanks you.... LOL

Dan/W4NTI Born in the USA and damn proud of it.

Always wondered who would give out their home address and all in a
newsgroup........ now I know. By the way..... what does "Damn proud" mean?
Oh I see your trying to use slang to try and make yourself look cooler, and
better then the guy who would be proud.

silver