Old August 25th 18, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default WWVB eliminated, too?

On Sat, 25 Aug 2018 07:30:50 -0700, jfeng+AEA-my-deja.com wrote:

+AD4 On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 7:07:41 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg A spokesman for clockmaker LaCrosse said he believed that Congress would not
+AD4APg pass a bill which killed the time sync for 50 million clocks.
+AD4 This Congress will do everything that the Orange Monster wants. For example, Congress was about to mandate human-readable paper ballots for the 2020 elections until the Russian Puppet opposed the concept of a verifiable recount.

Let's not forget that non-verifiable elections are a State's Rights issue, too. I mean, what else can they do when the Feds are forcing them to allow Negroes the right to vote? MAGA+ACE

Maybe Fox News has clocks sync'd to WWVB. If so, they'll kill this in a heartbeat.