Old June 11th 04, 01:10 AM
silver

"Steve Nosko" wrote :

Geezz! Header holy wars. What about his shoe size, huh?

Well that wouldn't be hard to find out, but I have some packing to do now.

Curiously, I ask: Where does it give the XP reference and the
consultant stuff? Like I should care...

If you know what questions to ask and where to look, you can find anybody
in time....

How is it in Wonder Lake (at the age of 58), maybe I will give you a call
sometime (just kidding).... at your number 8*5-7*8-*1*4 (blocked the
numbers... but you know the missing ones )

Do you live here?
http://tinyurl.com/2a6fq

Looks like a nice area, between Chicago, and Milwaukee.

silver