Old June 12th 04, 11:22 PM
JimC

"silver" wrote in message
"JimC" wrote in
nk.net:

LOL...get yourself a real news reader.
But hey thanks for the leasons on Latvia anyway, sounds like a cool place
to visit.

silver

Outlook Express does just fine as a real newsreader. You seem to be taking a
lot of care to disguise your location - I wonder why? It looks like you've
got free e-mail account in Latvia, you throw in the Mossad as your
Organization, you're posting through NewsDawg out of Englewood, Colorado,
but you're really coming through ripe.net in Amsterdam. I suppose I could
get more infomation as well but you're really not worth the effort. It's
interesting since I live in a police state that I don't take the effort to
make it difficult to figure out who I am but you, living in a non-police
state , do. Hmmmm....