Old June 12th 04, 11:28 PM
JimC

"silver" wrote in message
"JimC" wrote in
nk.net:

Why, golly, silver, it says right here in the header that you're
silver posting from . That's in Latvia. So are you
saying you not only want us to believe you're posting from a Mossad
address but you're also not posting from Latvia? If so, where exactly
are you from? Must be a real nice place since you want to hide it so
much.

LOL... are you for real?.... I am not trying to hide! If you had
something better at reading your newsgroups then just OutlookExpress then
maybe you would see more then this:

From: silver ---this is my web email address.
Just like yours comes from yahoo.com. But you don't post from Yahoo do
you?

their headers like this. You can remove this if you wanted, along with
other parts of your header. Here is something I also added:

reset-NT-admin-password-tool: http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

Also if you knew how to read rest of the headers you would be slow to
make yourself look very foolish (i hope).

Get yourself a better NewsReader then you wouldn't have this problem.

silver

No problem, silver. Just help us poor guys who don't have your brains and
tell us where you're from. I'm sure you must be proud of your country since
it's free and not a police state like mine. Simple question, should be a
simple answer.