Old June 14th 04, 07:49 AM
JimC

"silver" wrote in message
"JimC" wrote :

Outlook Express does just fine as a real newsreader. You seem to be
taking a lot of care to disguise your location - I wonder why? It
looks like you've got free e-mail account in Latvia, you throw in the
Mossad as your Organization, you're posting through NewsDawg out of
Englewood, Colorado, but you're really coming through ripe.net in
Amsterdam. I suppose I could get more infomation as well but you're
really not worth the effort. It's interesting since I live in a police
state that I don't take the effort to make it difficult to figure out
who I am but you, living in a non-police state , do. Hmmmm....

LOL... Outlook Express a "REAL" newsreader... now that is funny. Better
make sure you got your Anti-Virus up to date with that thing.

It is people like you that are surprised when someone steals your ID (your
name and such), and makes a second life so as to run up C.Cards and other
things. Bet you don't even shred your Bills before you throw them out.

If I wanted to, I bet I could get every bit of information on your life
(right down to shoe size ), but that would be a waste of my time.

silver

I suspect I've been around a few years more than you and haven't had my ID
stolen yet. Now you know I live in a plice state and don't even shred my
bills? As you say, I could probably get every bit of information about you
also but that would be a waste of time.

So tell us about the scanner laws in Holland? Looks to me like you can't
monitor cell phones or wireless phones either. What exactly makes Holland
less of a police state than the US? Other than the "coffee shops", that is.