Old June 14th 04, 08:25 AM
silver

"JimC" wrote :

I suspect I've been around a few years more than you and haven't had
my ID stolen yet. Now you know I live in a plice state and don't even
shred my bills? As you say, I could probably get every bit of
information about you also but that would be a waste of time.

The way your going (read below), you would have troubnle finding your
front door if somebody didn't so you where it was if it was in some
headers. hehe

But seeing that you must get out of your house now and then to do you
work... I would say you have no problem finding the door. It is just
seeing where I come from in the headers that is the problem.

So tell us about the scanner laws in Holland? Looks to me like you
can't monitor cell phones or wireless phones either. What exactly
makes Holland less of a police state than the US? Other than the
"coffee shops", that is.

Why would I know anything about Holland, other then reading about it? Oh
you don't think I live in Holland do you? Is it the wooden shoes i wear
that makes you think that.
Maybe I live in Russia (because of the 'omon' kit I wear from there)....
lets see, maybe in the EU. But then again, maybe not....... LOL

But I can tell you this.. it is not Holland.

silver