Old September 13th 18, 09:52 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Mannequin of mirth ... Mannequin of mirth ... is offline

Default Made From Junk; Bird RF gear?

"Gareth's Downstairs Computer"
wrote in message
news
Whereas at one time Bird had a good name for
its Thru-line Wattmeter, is it perhaps the case today
that their gear is junk from a banana
republic?

The reason that I ask is that having seen the behaviour
of their salesman, who finds time to publish infantile
and grossly offensive personal attacks on the Internet,
I get the feeling that the quality of the company and its
products will be reflected in the behaviour of their
employees in their international public
face on the Internet.

Were the Bird company and its products to be of a high
standard, then its employees simply would not find time
during their days to stoop to such childish behaviour.

Or is it that Bird RF equipment is as good as it was
traditionally, and it is a simple matter of that salesman
bringing his employer into disrepute; an action that sees
employments being terminated for such cause as we read every day?

Perhaps it is no wonder that that salesman has had
more career changes than M3OSN?

are bird the same company that make lung testing machines I used in hozy
?.....