Old January 13th 04, 05:26 AM
Cecil Moore

Roy Lewallen wrote:
$100 goes to the first
person who can point to any prediction made by either Yuri or Cecil
before the second measurement results were posted that predicted second
measurement results of 5% magnitude and zero phase shift.

Send it to my QSL.NET address. Yuri predicted the 18 degree phase shift
which is calculated from the 5% magnitude, ArcCos(Iout/Iin). The phase
shift measurement that you made is irrelevant and not the phase shift
that was being discussed at the time. The net current phase shift that
you measured can always be assumed to be close to zero since the forward
current and reflected current are approximately equal and rotating in
opposite phase directions. I explained all this and posted the information
to my web page many weeks ago yet you still don't understand it.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp