Old June 18th 04, 05:48 PM
Janet

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:13:48 +1000, "Marty"
wrote:

Ahh, good old SWLing!! My memories don't go back that far, but I have a
cherished collection of cards, newspapers, pennants, etc. Even a newspaper
"Moscow Independant" from before the fall of the iron curtain.... Good
luck, I hope you find somewhere suitable - it'd be a shame to lose all that
wonderful stuff. Being in Australia I can't help with any suggestions as to
who may take it, other than possibly the ARRL?? www.arrl.org

How about checking with a local high school and talking to a history teacher?
They'd probably LOVE to get these type of resources.

Janet, WB9ZPH