Old January 13th 04, 06:38 AM
Cecil Moore

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Your claim that my measurements support your odd theory is entirely
false, and you are irresponsible if not delusional in claiming they do.

Can Gurus just lie and get away with it? Your measurements support my "odd
theory" 100%. With a current ratio of 0.95 to 1.0, ArcCos(0.95) = ~18
degrees of phase shift through the coil which is what I predicted.
You didn't measure the correct phase shift. The one I asked you to
measure was the phase shift through the coil *WITH NO REFLECTIONS
PRESENT*. My "odd theory", residing on my web page for weeks now, clearly
predicts that the net current will have the same phase angle at both
ends of the coil. Your measurements of that phase angle proves that
I was right. Based on my "odd theory", I predicted a 5% reduction in
the current. Your measurements proves that I was right given the
accuracy of your measurements.

My "odd theory" is nothing but standard accepted physics. The net current
equals the superposed sum of the forward current and reflected current
according to Kraus and Balanis. It's hard to believe that you disagree.

I meant the $100 offer. I'll have a crisp bill in the mail to the first
person that shows that you correctly predicted the results of my tests.

I predicted the 0.95 to 1.0 ratio. Yuri posted it. The calculated phase
shift through the coil is 18 degrees. Pay up.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp