Old September 19th 18, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Dear real Fred, part deux:

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 7:34:39 AM UTC-5, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
Get on some meds, Bro.

"
chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
" wrote in message news
Hi,
chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
!

chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet
note that my last attempt at communication with you didn't go as well
as might have been hoped for.

That's fine! I didn't expect that we'd be spooning or anything so
early on in these steps towards detente. But a friendly, "sure thing,
****stick," would have gone a long way towards reassuring me that you
were at least open to the idea of communication.

Unfortunately, your response was more of the copy and paste that we've
all become so accustomed to. Not that there's anything wrong with that
- you do you, buddy. But it's hard to form a dialogue around CTRL-C &
CTRL-V, if you get my drift.

So let's do this: mellow out and *rap*, pal. You pick the subject;
I'm cool with that. We'll just kick back, relax, and shoot the ****.

Anytime you want to talk, bro, I'm all ears for you.

3 3 3,

chicken**** Cyber stalker Sockpuppet

Today is just another day, in the 'minds' of all Stupid humans. Time does not exist, therefore 'today' is not a day. There are Creatures that hunt in 'day'light, there are Creatures that hunt in the Night. They are very Wise Creatures. They couldn't care less about Stupid humans versions of so-called 'day'