Old September 20th 18, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.info
LHS via rec.radio.info Admin LHS via rec.radio.info Admin is offline

Default LHS Episode #247: Linux Audio Deep Dive

Linux in the Ham Shack

LHS Episode #247: Linux Audio Deep Dive

http://lhspodcast.info/2018/09/lhs-e...dio-deep-dive/

Welcome to Episode 247 of Linux in the Ham Shack. In this episode, we take
a deep look at audio routing in Linux. We examine topics from the different
audio servers and subsystems in Linux, to applications for audio routing,
broadcasting, digital audio workstations and more. To help us in our quest
for deeper understanding, we have enlisted Noah Chelliah, KC0SKE, of the
Ask Noah Show who lets us know just how little we know about audio on
Linux. At least until the end of this episode. Thank you for listening!

73 de The LHS Crew

This posting includes a media file:
http://lhspodcast.info/podpress_trac...9/0/lhs247.mp3