Old September 28th 18, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N6PSE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin N6PSE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [N6PSE] Thats all Folks

N6PSE's Blog

Thats all Folks

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2018/09/27/thats-all-folks/

After a lot of thought, I have decided to end my Blogging. For the most
part, it has been fun and interesting. I have most enjoyed my interviews of
fellow DXpeditioners and I had hoped to include many others. But just like
anything on the Internet there is a dark and seamy side of putting your
thoughts and views out there. I have grown tired of the negativity and
attacks, some from my fellow amateur radio Bloggers. I have decided to
focus on other more positive aspects of my life.

Best wishes and 73,

Paul N6PSE