Old October 2nd 18, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [KB6NU] No Nonsense Amateur Radio Podcast #7: An interview with Howard Michel, WB2ITX, the new ARRL CEO

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

No Nonsense Amateur Radio Podcast #7: An interview with Howard Michel,
WB2ITX, the new ARRL CEO

Im very excited about this episode. After reading about the selection of
the new ARRL CEO, I kind of joked with my co-host Tom, KB5RF, that we
should get him on our podcast. Tom said, Well, why not? So, I asked, and he
agreed!

I think that youll find this to be a great interview. Howard has won me
over, and I hope that hell win you over, too.

Links:

ARRL new story
Presentation to the IEEE on increasing membership and engaging members.

The post No Nonsense Amateur Radio Podcast #7: An interview with Howard
Michel, WB2ITX, the new ARRL CEO appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.