Old October 4th 18, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default SW rookie...GE shortwave radio 7-2990A info/manual needed

On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 17:27:30 -0700, baltusnik wrote:

+AD4 Any further info to help me find a replacement gear for my 7-2990a ?
+AD4 Nylon or brass or ?
+AD4 Any identification of specific gear from hobby shop...like a part +ACM or application ?
+AD4 Thanks, jim

McMaster Carr has a few standard plastic or brass gears listed on their website. Maybe something can be adapted?

There's alot of knowledgeable people at the antique radio forum:

http://antiqueradios.com/forums/view...4032ca097c7cd5