Old October 6th 18, 12:58 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Roger Hayter Roger Hayter is offline

Default BNC crimping jaws?

Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

wicklowham wrote:
On 04/10/18 18:04, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

I have a crimping tool for PowerPole connectors, and,
looking at adverts for other crimping tools, it seems
that they are all similar with the jaws being removable.

With that in mind, what are the dimensions of the crimping
holes for jaws that will do BNC connectors?

I have the technology (At least a chunk of carbon steel) and
could fashion them myself.

With the whole tool only $ 20 to $ 25 it hardly seems worth the effort
to even spend the time to make a set of jaws.

Bought low cost crimping jaws for various applications incl the actual
tool from banggood.com

I would expect to find different products at banggood.com, tbh.

ISWYM, but I think we have too much imagination.

--

Roger Hayter