Old October 6th 18, 04:39 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default BNC crimping jaws?

In article ,
says...
Perhaps they will not be the most pretty ones ,but enclosures for the
ubitx and bitx40 or any piece of equipment can be easily made, at the
size one prefers , from low cost PCB sheets often available at flea
markets. I happily have a healthy stock.

Frank , EI7KS

When I go to hamfests I often look for boxes that have been used for
other things at an inexpensive price. Some of the boxes that are made
to switch several of the rs232 devices are often found for only a dollar
or two. I put together a nice looking Arduino VFO in a recycled switch
box. A coat of paint and some of the lables made from one of the lable
making machines makes it look not too bad. I like the dark green paint
and white on clear lables as it looks like the old Heathkit SSB line of
gear.