Old October 6th 18, 05:52 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
wicklowham wicklowham is offline

Default BNC crimping jaws?

On 06/10/18 17:34, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
I've made some. Finding high voltage variable caps for magnetic loop
antennas isn't easy or cheap. I've only made one so far, so I'm far
from an expert on making these tuning caps. There are plenty of
magnetic loop antenna construction articles that use home made caps.
For example:
https://qrpbuilder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/loop-antenna-110310.pdf

That 10 to 30 MHz Magloop in a true beauty ........have filed the info.

Frank , EI7KS